Thursday 21 February 2008

peek-a-boo.


Peepshop not only has the cutest little room on their main page, but a bag that I am coveting and that makes me feel like listening to Band of Horses even though I've never really taken the time to get into them, they're just sitting on my iPod looking cool.

Haha I'm so uncool it almost makes me cool.

Almost.


Autumn de Wilde, on the other hand, just happens to be an incredibly cool, amazingly talented photographer who I am supremely jealous of. Her subjects read like my iPod, speak of the devil. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs to the White Stripes, Spoon and Tegan and Sara. Also let me take this opportunity to say I thought Miranda July was gorgeous in Me and You and Everyone We Know.


Oh, I picked up new frankie yesterday (mmm lovely frankie goodness) and also the cutest little fat notebook. I'm going to cover it... (not sure what with yet - perhaps some op-shop fabric I picked up the other day?) Then the plan is to carry it with me everywhere and write/draw in it at least once a day. Not unlike this, but probably a lot less masterpiece-y. Given that I'm a complusive list maker and pick up pretty things everywhere, I think it shall work quite well.