Wednesday 15 April 2009

yum yum.

Chargrilled Vegetable Pies Recipe

I've been making/eating this recipe religiously lately, it's so good. And I don't even like vegetables! I've decided that using potato is better than zucchini, and coupling it with tomato sauce makes it super-yum. No, I'm not one of those people who needs tomato sauce on literally everything, but I don't think you can beat the pasty/sauce combo. I'm so Australian, haha. Also, there's no need to bother with various colours of capsicum, I've just been using red. You can cook in a frying pan with a little olive oil instead of using a proper char-griller too.

I learned when I was overseas that not many countries use the word 'capsicum'. Instead, 'pepper' (and its various translations) is the word of choice. Strange.

1 comment:

Fort Worth Auto Locksmith said...

First time reading this thanks for sharing