2. Copy some cupcake recipes out the boy's mother's recipe book.
3. Pull out mum's sewing machine and finally start altering the stack of clothes that have been piling up (first up: a totally hideous black and gold kids party dress that will make the most fabulous skirt ever.)
4. Send some mail to my overseas darlings.
5. Figure out if it's worth selling the results of my wardrobe clean-out on ebay.
6. Stay up late to watch the Tour de France.
7. Take more opportunities.
8. Stop getting restless with my blog design, and definitely stop changing it every few months.
9. Write here