Wednesday 5 August 2009

julian plenti.


This is the best news I've had in weeks. A Paul Banks side project. I think 'exuberant' is a good word to describe how I feel about it.

Oh yeah and remember the zine shop I mentioned? I'm working in it. Tuesdays. And we've moved for a little bit, onto a busier strip - Rundle St, upstairs where the Gymnasium used to be. Come visit.

I went to Brisbane on the weekend but took almost no photos. I had an interesting kind-of epiphany last Wednesday and had no desire to do anything vaguely journalistic. I did go to a super exhibition which involved giant polystryene blocks in one part, and tents and a caravan filled with wonderful whimsical things in another. It was nice just to relax though, and see things without looking through a lens all the time.

No comments: