Sunday 17 April 2011

My friends Mike and Anny have released some new music under the name of Glisk. Think Beach House x m83 with a tiny touch of something more pop, like Au Revoir Simone. (I'm terrible at comparing and reviewing music. It's really lovely.)

Their EP Servants Heart is free from here; I'm finding a hard time choosing a favourite song, but for the moment I'll say Emlin. Recognise the cover photo? It's courtesy of yours truly.

(OK, no more Adelaide music for a while. Wait. While I'm here, Doe is the third band I'm crushing on at the moment. Alright, done.)

4 comments:

Joy said...

Hmmm from the description this sounds just right up my alley.

danica said...

i downloaded this last night and ended up listening to it about eight time in row. i absolutely love it.

thanks for the recommendation, steph!

Hila said...

I love this Steph, thanks for the intro. I really bad at reviewing music too - I can't seem to explain why I love or don't love a band/music in the same way that I do with films/books. It's strange.

máni said...

sounds wonderful! thanks for sharing!