Saturday 9 August 2008

fashion capital.


It's fashion week in Copenhagen, so I'm not sure if the city is really amping up the style, or if it is just always amazingly well dressed. In any case there seems to be hundreds of leggy women roaming the streets, not to mention the thousands of hipsters practically lining up to be candidates for Copenhagen Street Style.

It poured and poured and poured today, but for the most part I kept dry as I tourist-ed it up.

I don't think I could ever tire of candy-coloured buildings.

3 comments:

amy said...

oh you sound like you're having so much fun!! wish i was traveling x

Anonymous said...

i too find that there is an extreme amount of long-legged women in town these days! you neck start hurting from looking up :)

Hila said...

I have an irrational dislike of long-legged women, quite possibly because I'm short :)
Keep on having fun!