Sunday 24 October 2010

It's been a while, hey?

I've wanted to come back. But the longer you leave things sometimes, the harder they are to start up again. I know I'm sporadic with this. But that's just the way things are. I think I accept that now.

Here begins a collection of lots of things I've seen and heard and love to pieces, beginning with 'a'. It's not comprehensive. It's just what comes to mind right now.

Amy Borrell (a long term love!)

...and fittingly, All The Mountains
The most beautiful pictures of Austria by bawkbawkbawk

All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone by Explosions In The Sky
Anna Karina. I have a friend who looks just like her!
anna karina_el soldadito 3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how good is amy borrell!!
xx

danica said...

it's so nice to have you back, steph, and with such a wonderful collection of lovely things too!

b said...

i dig all of the above!