Monday 8 September 2008

weekend.

Friday night.

Watch out for the girls carrying red balloons.

Heaven in a box.

Vintage+nautical = love.

We went into Copenhagen yesterday, originally to visit some small galleries. But we ended up getting sidetracked by flea markets, bakeries, vintage stores and metro rides. The galleries will have to wait for another day.

I stumbled across the most amazing recipe website today. I want to make EVERYTHING. Especially the Danish Chocolate-Streusel-Swirled Coffee Cake, which looks just like my favourite pastry!

I would really love to bake today, but I can't. I share an oven with my neighbours, and it is less than sparkling clean. Instead, I will sit in my window, drink vanilla-hazelnut tea, and read Frankie, which mum mailed to me.

1 comment:

danica said...

Everything in this post is delightful, Steph :) I especially love the little girl with the balloon! Did you purchase anything at the flea market?